Duas for Studies

 b2ap3_large_32 Duas for Studies - Blog

Duas for Studies

Exams are like a monster that knocks our doors in the nights. People have trouble studying because they feel nervous, which makes them unable to concentrate or memorize.

Allah gives us a great key that can solve any problem; yes, you guessed right, it's Dua. We ask our creator to help us by speaking to him in a beautiful way called Dua.

Some great ways to memorization and studying are to organize our tasks and to have a timetable for it; also, we shouldn't forget that hard work makes every impossible target achievable.

Here is a list of Duas:


Increase me in knowledge

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

"My Lord! Increase me in knowledge."

[Qur'an, 20:114]


Ease for me my task

Supplication of Musa alaihi salaam after he was commanded by Allah to go to Firaun and give da'wah to him.

رَبِّ اشْرَحْ لِي صَدْرِي وَيَسِّرْ لِي أَمْرِي وَاحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِّن لِّسَانِي يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي

"My Lord, expand for me my breast [with assurance] And ease for me my task and untie the knot from my tongue That they may understand my speech."

[Qur'an, 20:25-28]


I ask You for beneficial knowledge

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ عِلْمًا نَافِعًا وَرِزْقًا طَيِّبًا وَعَمَلاً مُتَقَبَّلاً

"O Allah, I ask You for beneficial knowledge, goodly provision, and acceptable deeds."

[ibn Majah]


We have no knowledge except what You have taught us

After Allah taught Adam the names of things, He asked the angels to name them. The angels said:

سُبْحَانَكَ لَا عِلْمَ لَنَا إِلَّا مَا عَلَّمْتَنَا ۖ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْعَلِيمُ الْحَكِيمُ

"Exalted are You; we have no knowledge except what You have taught us. Indeed, it is You who is the Knowing, the Wise." [Qur'an, 2:32]


Make me comprehend the Religion

اللهمَّ فَقِّهْني فِي الدِّينِ

"O Allah, make me comprehend the Religion." [Sahih Al-Bukhari]


O Allah, make things easy

اللّهُـمَّ لا سَـهْلَ إِلاّ ما جَعَلـتَهُ سَهـلاً، وَأَنْتَ تَجْـعَلُ الْحَـزَنَ إِذا شِـئْتَ سَهـْلاً

"O Allah, there is no ease except in that which You have made easy, and You make the difficulty, if You wish, easy."

[Sahih]


I seek refuge

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ قَلْبٍ لاَ يَخْشَعُ وَمِنْ نَفْسٍ لاَ تَشْبَعُ وَعِلْمٍ لاَ يَنْفَعُ وَدَعْوَةٍ لاَ يُسْتَجَابُ لَهَا ‏

"O Allah, I seek refuge in You from a heart that is not humble, a soul that is not satisfied, knowledge that is of no benefit and a supplication that is not answered."

[Sunan an-Nasa'i]

Comments

Popular Posts